Friday, July 22, 2011

Dice

I was getting rid of an old board game we've had forever, but decided to save the pair of dice. (Here are some digital dice.) I thought it would be great to mix a little randomness into our kink. Sure there are some obvious uses such as number of minutes to masturbate for, or number of clothes pins to put on, but surely there must be other, more clever uses, for dice. Unfortunately, all the dice games I found turned out to be extremely vanilla.

I decided to make up a little dice game for deciding what task my hubby will do for me. I made this with quick but kinky orgasms in mind. More specifically, to give him something to be doing at the point of orgasm.

For this you roll the pair of dice and line them up with the body part and task. Take the lowest numbered die to look up the body part, then use the highest numbered die to look up the given task. The beautiful thing about this is that it only allows certain actions. Since the lower numbered die picks the body part, you'll never get a "touch lightly" on "feet." Even if you picked the values of the two dice, you can't make a combination that allows it.
#body part
1legs
2feet
3breasts
4clit
5vagina
6anus
#given task
1touch lightly
2massage
3lick
4kiss lightly
5kiss passionately
6suck on

Here's another one I made up to help with quick and kinky sessions. This one is for deciding what to do to your sub. Again, lowest number chooses body part and higher number chooses the action. His balls can take every action, while his lips can only hold clothes pins. If you don't have an e-stim or shocking device, I suggest you replace it with a flick from a rubber band.
#body part
1balls
2cock
3perineum
4ass
5nipples
6lips
#action
1hang weight
2wrap with rubber bands
3e-stim / shock
4spank
5wartenberg wheel
6clothes pins

I'll post other things as I come up with them. We'll see if this turns out to be a worth while venture. If anyone knows of any kinky dice games or can come up with any on their own feel free to leave a comment here or email me using the link on the right of my blog.

5 comments:

  1. We just found your blog. Mistress loves it. Thank you.
    Mistress & sissy charley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you as well. I enjoy helping people get their kink on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife and I are just about to start on a game using 2 dices . The numbers on each dice are multiplied together and the result of the multiplication dictates how I will be allowed to masturbate and cum for her. For instance: 1 or 36 means I will have to masturbate while licking her pussy. 4, obtained by 2 on each dice, or 25 means that I will have to masturbate while pleasing her with a face-dildo. 4, obtained by a 1 and a 4 on each dice, means that I will have to masturbate while just looking and sniffing her pussy or ass. 12, if obtained by 2x6, means that I have to masturbate and cum on her breast and then lick it clean but if it is obtained by a 3x4 combination means that I will have to masturbate and cum while being spanked. There are actually 21 different combinations of numbers to produce the 18 possible results. By having 1=36, 4 obtained by 2x2=25 and 9=16, the 18 scenarios all have the same probability to occur.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We used to roll two dice, the sum of which matched a list of spanking tools. A second roll, dice multiplied, equalled the number of spankings handed down. You could also roll for the position...

    ReplyDelete
  5. We play a simple dice game. I have to suck each of mistresses toes for the number of minutes on 1 or 2 dice. Yes I did once suck her toes for 2 solid hours followed of course by licking her pussy for 2 hours. She will also use dice for number of paddles on my ass and days until my next orgasm. It's simple but adds a degree of uncertainty to our dominant lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete