Friday, April 1, 2011

About Me

Rather than try to fit an about me into 1200 letters I decided to make my first post About Me. I may try to condense this into my profile at some point, but I'd much rather find a way to link here.

First, the name. I chose "Lazy Domme" not because I don't enjoy topping, but because I have to fit my play into a busy life. I'm secure enough in my work ethic to use the term lazy. When I say lazy I mean "requiring little effort," not "unwilling to make an effort." And really, it just means I'm a top who enjoys quick and easy fun.

I work full time, but I'm salaried, so I easily work more than 40 hours a week. I also have a beautiful daughter, whom I love spending time with. And I have a wonderful and kinky husband. That being the case I am constantly coming up with ways to fit more kinky fun into my life without larger time investments, and I am constantly looking for new ideas.

I have quite a few kinks, so rather than attempt listing them all, I'll just say they are generally in the realm of female domination. I'm not a big fan of strap-ons, but I do enjoy discipline, orgasm control, and power exchange in general. I tend to be less visual and more about feelings and sounds. The whimpers a sub gives when squeezing his balls, or the moans he makes when edging can really get me going.

I'd hate to come across as bragging, or as a slut, but I've gotten a lot of BDSM related experience over the years. I've found that being a kinky and sexually dominant woman is truly a rare thing. As such I've had my choice of submissive men to play with, and have exercised that option heavily (and even chose one for a husband). I feel this experience has given me a better understanding of submissives and their fantasies, fetishes, and motivations. A deep understanding of things that they themselves might not understand, or want to admit.

Nonetheless, I still search for new kinky ideas I can fit into my busy life, but hardly come across anything good. As such, I have decided to start this blog to share my "methods" with other women who might also be pressed for time but who enjoy topping. I'll also try to offer insight into the submissive mind where applicable.

My experience with other "dominant" women is that, frequently, they are only acting dominant, and are driven not by the dominant acts themselves, but by the excitement given off by a submissive man in their life. This is perfectly fine, but I do think some of them are getting a raw deal chasing that goal. So I also hope to show women who don't specifically enjoy topping, how to have a bit more fun for themselves with quick and easy ideas.

If you're a dominant woman, or if you just play one in real life, feel free to email me with any questions, concerns, or suggestions for topics you might have.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Lazy Domme,

    I absolutely *LOVE* your blog! Your in-depth articles are really interesting, helpful and hot! I read your blog all in one go and got loads of fun ideas from you that we are eager to try out.

    Unfortunately I am a beginning male heterosexual Dom and a lot of your advice and ideas are specific to the F/m role allocation and do not apply to M/f relationships. Do you by any chance know of a similarly well writtenand inspiring resource for M/f people?

    Thanks a lot and keep up the good work,
    J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUst found your blog. I love it. I am a single mom of 4 year old twins, and love to dominate men...if only I had more hours of the day.
    What an excellent read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful and stunningly exciting ideas. I have learned much about myself and my interests. And my lady has been devilishly experimenting with your ideas. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your really useful guides, please let us all into more guides :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing blog !! I'd say one of THE BEST erotic lit blogs in internet !! Thank you for all the great posts !! You're awesome !! I wish you were MY Mistress so much !! ^///^

    ReplyDelete